What does it cover?
There has never been a more important time than right now to maintain and build emotional resilience. This support forum up-skills its participants to understand emotional wellbeing and build resilience for their own mental health. It discusses a range of topics including signs and symptoms of mental ill health, coping strategies, supports, and self-care options.
Why choose this program?
This is all about “intervention” rather than “information”- not e-learning but live conversation and support. Each support forum is delivered by 2 fully trained facilitators who bring a unique combination of professional expertise and lived experience to the participants. The Hummingbird Project delivers interactive, strengths based, facilitated support. We deliver outcomes by supporting the group to identify their own barriers and difficulties and collaboratively gain insights and create solutions that work for them as individuals in the changing times we now find ourselves in.
Who is it suitable for?
The support forum is suitable for everyone – employees, employers, clients and service users. We have a booking policy of a minimum of 5 participants per forum session. For smaller groups, please contact us here to see how we can accommodate you.
What is the format?
The forum will be a 90 minute group Zoom session delivered by 2 facilitators.
As a result of completing this program, participants will achieve:
- A greater understanding of signs and symptoms of poor emotional wellbeing and the impact of mental health
- Skills and coping techniques to build your own emotional resilience during the pandemic and into the “new normal”
- Individual support action plans that are created with an understanding of the challenges experienced by each participant
- A reduction of stigma regarding mental health and increased confidence in accessing support
Feedback so far…
As this is a brand new service brought to market, we thought we would share the feedback from employees so far:
- 100% of participants feel they benefited from the Resilience Forum
- 100% would recommend this session to others
- 100% said that they felt better able to consider coping strategies and support options as a result of participating in the forum
“Interactive and easy to follow”
“Clear take-away points”
“Really enjoyed this session”
Cost: £25 per participant. If you are a CVSE Sector Organisation, please contact us here for a social value discount voucher before booking.
For Terms and Conditions – please click here.